Jet & Piston Maintenance
Our staff at Freedom Aviation understands that customer satisfaction is the single most important part of the business. We take pride in exceeding our customer's expectations and ensure their aircraft is delivered in a safe, clean and timely matter. Our factory trained Maintenance Technicians are experienced in performing all major and minor inspections for your aircraft whether it is an Annual, Progressive, Phase, Document or AAIP Inspection Program.
No matter what your problem, big or small, here at Freedom Aviation we will get you on your way as quickly as possible with 24/7 service availability. You'll quickly see why clients throughout the eastern seaboard count on Freedom Aviation for responsive, expert maintenance services. For rates, please download our 2017 Shop Rates.
- Maintenance Tracking
- Major Repairs / Alterations
- Component / Engine Removal & Replacement
- Servicing; Oxygen, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, & Fuel Systems
- Certified IceShield™ Installer (click on the logo below to see this great product)
Our maintenance operations include our own fleet of Part 91 and Part 135 charter aircraft, using Cescom and TotalFBO for maintenance tracking and reporting. With over 40,000 square feet of hangar space, our facility is always sufficient to work on your aircraft. We look forward to serving you!
- Turbine..............................$110.00 Per Hour / $165.00 O.T.
- Turboprop.........................$100.00 Per Hour / $150.00 O.T.
- Multi-Engine Aircraft........$90.00 Per Hour / $135.00 O.T.
- Single Engine Aircraft......$85.00 Per Hour / $127.50 O.T.
Call-In Policy: Freedom Aviation maintains licensed A & P Mechanics on-call 24 hours a day. Our call-in fee is $100 plus time and one half at the posted labor rates. A minimum after-hours labor charge of two (2) hours of overtime will apply. This applies to weekends, holidays, or after regular shop hours.
Maintenance Shop Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pmTerms and Conditions
StaffDirector of Maintenance: Dan Johnson
Chief Inspector: Joe Leonard
Jet Crew Chief: Mark Detwiler
Piston Crew Chief: Randy Tucker